IMPORTANT: Please take a moment and make sure you have logged into your preferred SportsEngine (SE) Account Profile. You will save yourself from major headaches later.
- This account should be a parent/guardian account (i.e. it should not be a player's account profile).
- You may want to add another email to this account profile. If that email is tied to another SE account profile, SE WILL NOT let you add it. Some may be registering different players with different clubs/teams using different SE accounts.
- After clicking CONTINUE at the bottom of this page, you will select/add the player you are registering (i.e. do not register a parent/guardian).
- Important communications and SportsEngine app access throughout the season will be tied to this account. Please ensure the account is tied to an email address that is checked/used regularly.
- Players must live/reside in the Mars Area School District. They may attend a private or home school.
- Players must be 2011, 2012, or 2013 birth year.
- Players must wear all the protective equipment required by USA Hockey including mouth guards and neck guards.
Sessions and Fees:
- There will be a $50 fee that will cover a maximum of three sessions. If your player no shows or cancels, we will try to reschedule them for later sessions. However, there are limits on the number of players and coaches permitted on the ice and it may not be possible.
- There will be no prorations or refunds, so please plan to make as many of your three designated sessions as possible.
- Checks should be made out to Mars Hockey, Inc. Cash, Venmo, and PayPal are not accepted/available at this time. Please bring the check to the first session your player attends.
Sessions: players may attend a maximum of three (3) sessions from the list below
- Sat, June 4 9:00AM-10:20AM
- Sat, June 11 9:00AM-10:20AM
- Sat, June 25 9:00AM-10:20AM
- Sat, July 9 9:00AM-10:20AM
- Sat, July 16 9:00AM-10:20AM
- Sat, July 23 9:00AM-10:20AM